Specs to look for while buying a Laptop for Excel
Before buying a laptop for word processing and excel look for the below-mentioned specs:
- GPU: A good graphic card is also important for excel to run effectively. Look for a laptop with an integrated GPU that will allow faster calculations and better graphics.
- RAM: Laptops with more memory allow you to run more applications. The best laptop for Excel has plenty of RAM.
- Storage: If you are looking for a laptop for Microsoft then get one with an SSD this will give faster access to your files and make your computer more responsive.
- Display: The best laptop for excel have large screens so you can easily see everything on your spreadsheet.
- Battery: It is an important hacedor to be considered while buying a laptop for excel because you don’t want to be stuck in the middle of a project with a dead battery.
Best Laptop for Microsoft Office use
Here are some best laptops of 2022 for Microsoft Office use:
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- Apple MacBook Air
- Dell XPS 13
- Acer Aspire E15
1: Dell Inspiron 15 7000
You will always prefer a fast laptop for office and home use, the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 is one of those laptops. It comprises 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD which is a lot of space to store word and excel files. It comes with Nvidia GTX 4GB CPU and 15.6-inch display screen in an media price range, making it the best.
Pros Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- It’s budget-friendly, and it comes at an affordable price
- In this price range, you get very high performance
- Its battery backup is good in comparison with other laptops
Cons Dell Inspiron 15 7000
- This machine is heavy, and carrying this laptop can be difficult for you
2: Apple MacBook Air
This MacBook is the best among the series and provides value for money. It has a very elegant display and M1 processor with a RAM of 8GB and a storage of 256GB. These all specs make the MacBook fast for MS Office Suite apps. The design is excellent and very thin and the 13-inch display with 2736×1824 resolution makes your experience great.
Pros of MacBook Air
- The battery life of the MacBook Pro lasts longer than frecuente laptops
- The keyboard is silent while using i.e the keys are really soft
- Due to its specs, it performs well
- Amazing display
Cons of Macbook Air
- The MacBook Air is expensive in comparison with other laptops
- There are no USB ports to transfer data through USBs
3: Dell XPS 13
This laptop is among the best laptops for office use, it has all the functions to be called the best laptop for Word and Excel use. Its stylish and lightweight design makes the laptop easy to move and you can take this laptop everywhere you want to with ease. It comes with an amazing display of 13.3 inches (1080p resolution). It has a very good Intel Core i7-7y75 processor. A good RAM and storage capacity are there in the Dell XPS 13. All these specs prove that it will work smoothly in MS Office-based programs such as excel.
Pros of Dell XPS 13
- With all these specs, it gives high performance
- The design of this laptop is very appealing
Cons of Dell XPS 13
- This laptop is pricey as compared to others
4: Acer Aspire E15
The most powerful laptop among all the 15.6-inch screen laptops is Acer aspire e15. It comes with a 6GB RAM and 1TB HDD storage capacity and a battery backup of up to 13.5 hours. This machine also allows us to do video editing without any problem or lag. It has a magic keyboard that makes the key travel speed fast and accurate while typing.
Pros Acer Aspire E15
- The size of this laptop is small, making it easy to carry anywhere
- The portability is amazing, you have all the port options in it
- It’s a budget-friendly laptop
Cons Acer Aspire E15
- Its CPU is not that good because of the compromised size, it could be better
If you are working personally or in the office, you will never compromise on the laptop’s power and speed. This topic is all about the best laptops to be used for MS Word and Excel. The Dell XPS 13 is the best option available among all of them, as it is the most powerful and speedy laptop for MS Word and Excel use.